Saturday 20 April 2024

Patreon is Live!

For those of you who want access to even more TG content, I am happy to announce that my Patreon is live. Subscriptions come in 3 tiers and each has their own set of unique benefits, which include:
  • Exclusive Patreon-Only captions
  • Early Access to Multi-Part TG Captions and Remastered Captions
  • Requests
  • Poll participation that shapes the kind of captions I create
  • Much more!
You can find the link here. New Patreon only posts come out every Saturday. Additionally I am now also accepting commission requests. Pricing options can be found here.

Subscribing to my Patreon helps keep this blog alive. As is the case with many content creators I am constantly juggling the demands of my own life, work and personal pursuits. Your subscription and support helps incentivize me, and keeps me able to produce the content that you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment