Saturday 13 April 2024

Update: I'm Back!


Well it's been quite a while, but I am happy to say that I have returned to the TG Caption Community, and have revamped the blog for what is hopefully going to be it's second wind. Return viewers may notice that a lot of things have changed around the blog, and that is intentional. It's a new era for the blog and I felt that a rebrand was in order.

Starting this Monday viewers can expect 2x captions per week. I have a new format for my captions, but also have a stocks of captions from the old days (though most of them are from the Interracial Universe). Captions will be posted on Mondays and Thursdays (time to be determined).

 Additionally I will be offering a Patreon subscription for those of you that wish to receive extra content. I no longer have the time I once had to be able to generate large volumes of captions so anything viewers would like give helps support the blog. 

I'm still working out the details but for those of you kind enough to subscribe I will be offering commissions, exclusive and pre-released content, as well as the ability to shape the kind of captions I write. Keep you eyes open for more info.

Moving forward Anderson's TG Captions will continue to put out content similar to what it has in the past, and I am even considering publishing some of my older hits "remastered". Thank you all for visiting, and welcome back!



2 comments: