Thursday 7 January 2016

Caption Contest 4 Submissions

MAJOR APOLOGIES TO IAN I GOT HIS CAPTIONS BUT FORGOT TO PUT THEM UP
Ian's captions have now been uploaded

Pretty good turn out this time. The prizes up for grabs are: 1 Custom Caption Series through polling, one custom caption through polling, and one custom caption through my choice.
May the best captioner win!


Alexis Michelle 1

Alexis Michelle 2

Alexis Michelle 3

Anonymous 1

Dr. Jerry Tyler Gill 1

Regulus 1

Redbeard 1

Redbeard 2

Slutty Eve Series

Slutty Eve Series

Slutty Eve 1

Slutty Eve 2

Slutty Eve 3

Spurius 1

Spurius 2

Spurius 3

William 1

William 2

William 3

William 4

Ian 1

Ian 2


2 comments:

  1. Well done all great captions and lots to vote for.
    I can't see my to captions there though SULK !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you send captions? I did not receive them

    ReplyDelete